Werewolf

Ghost (black dog) continued

  Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. But I do have some things to report. For the past couple of weeks I have not seen the black dog at all. Instead I have started seeing other strange and creepy things. For instance, my room sits at the end of the hall so I can see all the way down the hall past all the rooms and into the living room. I have seen shadows running down the hall straight for my room. I also would hear mostly inaudible whispers almost every night. Some nights I can't get to sleep because of them. 

  Ive also been having freakishly vivid dreams when I do finally fall asleep just to wake up an hour or two later.  But anyway back to Black (ghost) dogs, I don't think that there a bad omen or a sign of something demonic 100% of the time. At least we can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment