Werewolf

Shape-Shifting

        Shape-shifting - The ability to alter your physical appearance, purposefully or because of a curse or spell.

   One of my very first posts on this blog was about werewolves, the word werewolf comes from the Greek word Lycanthrope. The first word "were" translates into a old English term meaning man, and "wolf" has the same modern English meaning; It also can be taken as a general term "beast."

    Werewolves in a way, brought me to the supernatural and the unknown. When I was younger I was fascinated by these folkloric beasts. The very idea of werewolves is awesome, to be able to transform into something much stronger and faster then you but with the same intellect. So it brings me to the question. Does Shape-shifting exist? I believe it does but not in the same way a lot of people think. I believe you can mentally become the animal in question, but not physically. Then again our brains can do amazing things. Until tomorrow stay scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment