Werewolf

Bigfoot continued

I haven't posted anything for a week. Sorry guys there was a Illness in the family.  I'm going to finish this week on Bigfoot and start a new subject on Friday like always. Today I'm going to be talking a little about Bigfoot encounters.

People from all walks of life have claimed that they have seen this beast. So can millions of people be  lieing  or crazy? I for one don't think so, there has to be something else behind it all. Either it's real or there is another explanation. I have a couple of theories, one of which is, they don't stay in one place. They roam and are constantly moving each night or day. But I still think that this creature actually living today is very unlikly. They would leave some kind of evidence such as dung, hair, and/or there dead. Another theory I have is that they bury there dead like us. It's all speculation until we get some hard facts and proof of this beast.  Until tomorrow stay scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment