Werewolf

Black dog in my house

   Your sitting there watching T.V. then out of no where a black mass forms and rounds a corner. You turn your head to see it, but just as fast as it appeared it was gone.
This has been happening to me for years in this house. The black mass is always in the shape of a dog.
     I moved into this house in 2002 and the sightings started almost right away. I don't feel any kind of bad energy or that I'm in any danger at all. That is why it made me wonder when I did some research on this, it said that a black dog is usually associated with the devil. As I dived deeper into it, I found out that it could also be my familiar. Now I don't know if I believe that, but I do believe what I see and feel.
    I also find it funny that ever since I was very young I loved dogs. I did have a black dog named rocky that was in a dog fight in my backyard and died. ( but that is another story for another time) So as you guys guessed this week will be about black dogs, what they mean and I'm going to touch a little on familiars and why people believe in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment